Victor has worked at Bandy & Associates since 2007. Upon graduation from Fresno State, he accepted a full-time position as the Payroll Administrator.
In his position, Victor interacts with payroll clients, supervises those dedicated to payroll services and reviews client payroll reports. Additionally he prepares individual tax returns.
When not at the office, Victor enjoys visiting family, hiking, going to the gym where he trains for Spartan races, and going to movies. He also enjoys traveling and has visited London, Hong Kong, and Mexico.
- Payroll Law
- Review – Payroll; Quarterly/Annual Reports; Worker’s Compensation Reports
- Facilitate Workers’ Compensation Audits for Clients
- File/Review Payroll-related Reports – Employment Development Department Benefits/Audits, Verification of Employment Reports, Garnishments, Etc.
- File Multiple State Payroll Tax Returns
- Tax – Individual
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – International Business Option, California State University, Fresno
- Bachelor of Arts – Spanish, California State University, Fresno
- Bachelor of Arts – Psychology, California State University, Fresno