President and Certified Public Accountant
Dan, President of Bandy & Associates, has worked in the accounting field since 1984. After graduating university, he began his career with Touche Ross, an international accounting firm. In 1990, he joined a partner to create a new firm in Fresno and in 2005 formed his own corporation, Bandy & Associates.
Dan is the face of Bandy & Associates and works directly with most business clients. As president of the organization, he is the primary consultant for taxes and accounting.
He and his wife Cara have three grown children, four grandsons and are active members of their church. When not in the office, he can be found participating in any number of competitive sports, such as softball or sailboat racing.
- Tax – Individual, Corporate
- Tax Planning – Individual, Business
- Business Consulting
- Providing “Relief from Anxiety
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Accountancy Option, California State University, Fresno
Certifications & Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant
- American institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants