Certified Public Accountant
A Certified Public Accountant since 2002, Daniel has been associated with a Bandy firm since 1997. Daniel has his own client base for which he provides accounting and tax preparation services. While many of his clients are construction industry related, his practice also includes auto body shops, real estate development, and trusts.
When not spending time with his wife, or playing with his four children, Daniel usually can be found in his garden or somewhere in the Sierra-Nevada Mountains backpacking and fishing. He is currently hiking the John Muir Trail, one section at a time, with his daughters with the hope of finishing by 2022.
- Tax – Individual, Corporate, Trust, Partnership
- Accountants’ Compilation and Review
- Tax Planning – Individual and Business
- Business Consulting
- Industries – Construction, commercial and residential; Information Technology; Real Estate Development, Rental Real Estate, Auto Body
- Software – QuickBooks, Xero
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Accountancy Option, California State University, Fresno
Certifications & Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants