Certified Public Accountant
Jodi Nemeth, a Certified Public Accountant, worked with Dan for approximately 12 years before she moved to upstate New York. She returned to Bandy & Associates in September 2016. While working in upstate New York, Jodi developed an interest in accounting and taxation of estates and trusts while working with high net-worth individuals, their families and various trusts.
While Jodi has her own client base, her passion is estate and trust work. She also works with corporate and individual clients in preparing tax returns.
Combined, she and her husband, Peter, have five children and six grandchildren living throughout the United States and overseas. She enjoys golfing, traveling, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
- Tax –Individual, Trust, Estate, Corporation and Partnership
- Accounting – Compilation and Review
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Accountancy Option, California State University, Fresno
Certifications & Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants