Kristen is a Staff Accountant who has worked at a Bandy accounting firm since 2003, beginning as an intern in the payroll department. She accepted a full-time position as a staff accountant after graduating university. While taking her first accounting course as a junior in high school, Kristen realized she had been introduced to her future profession because it combined two of her greatest strengths – numbers and helping people.
One of Kristen’s primary responsibilities is being a ProAdvisor for QuickBooks. She can be found in the field with business clients training or assisting with matters related to QuickBooks and other accounting software. She also prepares corporate, partnership and individual tax returns.
Besides working, Kristen enjoys hanging out with family and friends, going to movies, shopping, watching football, working on puzzles and reading.
- Tax Planning/Returns – Individual, Corporate
- QuickBooks/Other Accounting Software Programs
- Working out at the client’s office
- Training/Assisting Clients/Staff On Site with Accounts Payable and Quarterly Payroll Reports
- Sales Tax Reports
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Accountancy Option, California State University, Fresno
Affiliations & Certifications:
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program