Certified Public Accountant
Larissa has been working at Bandy & Associates since 2011 while in university. She accepted a full-time position as a staff accountant after graduation in 2013.
Larissa, a Certified Public Accountant, is developing a client base and works primarily with construction industry trades. Her work also includes preparing Individual, Corporate, and other entity type tax returns as well as monthly, quarterly, and annual reviews and compilations.
Larissa is actively involved in the music ministry at her church and enjoys singing and playing the piano for worship services. Additionally, Larissa enjoys travelling with her husband, hanging out with friends and family, reading, and crocheting.
- Tax – Corporate, Individual, Trust, Partnerships, LLCs, Estates
- Financials – Construction Reviews, Compilations, Trust Financial Statements, Bookkeeping
- Train New Staff Accountants/Interns
- Tax Planning
- Project Analysis
- On-site Client Assistance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Accountancy Option, California State University, Fresno
Certifications & Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants